Justine Clarke Wins ARIA Award for Best Children's Album
Justine Clarke has won the award for Best Children’s Album at the 2018 ARIA Awards, held at The Star on Wednesday, November 28.
Paper Giants – The Birth of Cleo is the soundtrack to the ABC TV series set in 1972 which follows 30 year old Ita Buttrose, 35 year old Kerry Packer and the creation of Cleo Magazine.
The music plays a prominent part in the series as it accompanies pivotal scenes - as soon as the series finished the demand for the Soundtrack/Music began.
Paper Giants – Music from the ABC TV Series features all the hits from the show and from that era. A memorable soundtrack with songs from Australian Bands that made their mark in Australian history. Featuring artists such as Masters Apprentices, The Easybeats, Stevie Wright, Sherbet, Dragon, Daddy Cool, Richard Clapton, The Angels and many more.
1. The Loved Ones – The Loved One
2. Sherbet – Slipstream
3. Russell Morris – The Real Thing
4. Masters Apprentices – Turn Up Your Radio
5. The Easybeats – Women (Make You Feel Alright)
6. Stevie Wright – I’ve Got The Power
7. Sherbet – Summer Love
8. Dragon – This Time
9. Daddy Cool – Hi Honey Ho
10. The Bushwackers – Waltzing Matilda
11. Dolly Rocker Movement – For Those Teary Eyes
12. Joseph Tawadros – The Famished Face
13. Aunty Jack – Farewell Aunty Jack
14. The Easybeats – She’s So Fine
15. The Angels – Take A Long Line
16. Richard Clapton – Girls On The Avenue
17. John Paul Young – Keep On Smiling
18. Masters Apprentices – Because I Love You
At a ceremony on Tuesday 10 October at the Art Gallery of NSW, ABC Classics & Jazz were announced winners of the 2017 ARIA Awards for Best Classical, Best Jazz, Best Original Soundtrack and Bes
Australia’s favourite guitarists, the Grigoryan Brothers, present their new album of Bach’s best-loved concertos, arranged for guitar duo and orchestra.
The world’s most popular children's entertainment group The Wiggles are delighted to unveil their latest album, Wiggle Pop!