Paul Field - 'Love Songs For Lonely People'
'Love Songs For Lonely People' sees the former Cockroaches frontman step out into a collection of well-loved favourites and touching originals.
ABC KIDS favourites Teeny Tiny Stevies are set to unveil a brand new animated video for their song ‘Light As a Bubble’, at the beginning of the 2020 school year.
The song is about building up the courage to do things you feel nervous about - like starting school or kinder - and having a stress free, relaxed drop off (for parents and kids alike)!
We’re making a special new video to go alongside the animation … and we need your help to make it!
We are looking for encouraging video messages from kids who've already gone through the process of starting school (or kinder). It’s all in an effort to facilitate kids being encouraged by other kids.
If your youngster would like to participate and be featured in the new video, here are some questions you might like to ask them, to get them chatting on camera:
(You might first like to say "In a big voice can you"...)
• Can you explain the things you were nervous about when you first started school?
• Do you remember what happened on your first day of school?
• How did you make new friends at school?
• If you're feeling nervous when the bell goes for lunch play where can you go or what can you do if you don't have anyone to play with?
• Try to keep your video short (ideally under 1min)
• If you're filming on your phone make sure to turn the phone sideways (landscape) so the video fills the whole screen
• Don't film anyone else's child/children
Upload your video at the link below, and we'll pick the best submissions to go in the official video.
Submissions are open now and close at 5pm (AEDT) on Monday, 16 December.
If you encounter any issues uploading your video, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition is now closed. Check back soon for the winners!